One of the best things you can do to ensure the oral health of you and your family is to schedule regular exams and cleanings. Usually, we recommend that our patients come in for professional exams and cleanings at least twice a year, although some patients may be asked to return more often if necessary. We are proud to serve patients from throughout the Bulverde, Spring Branch, Timberwood Park, Canyon Lake, and San Marcos, TX areas.
Top Reasons to Visit Bulverde North Family Dental for Exams and Cleanings
- We employ only highly trained dental professionals at our Spring Branch, TX office
- Our staff is accustomed to working with patients of all ages – from the youngest member of your family to the oldest
- The fees charged by Bulverde North Family Dental are very reasonable and compare favorably with other dental practices in our area
- Visiting your dentist for regular exams and cleanings is one of the most important ways to ensure the oral health of you and your family
What Makes Exams and Cleanings So Important
While it’s true that following good oral hygiene routines at home are a must to ensure the health of your teeth and gums, you’ll never be able to entirely remove the plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. For that, you’ll need the help of a trained hygienist. We’re proud to employ only highly trained dental professionals in our Spring Branch office.
Exams and Cleanings: What to Expect
Most of our patients can expect the following to occur during a routine exam and cleaning appointment:
- Your hygienist and dentist will thoroughly examine your teeth and gums, checking for any signs of tooth decay or gum disease
- Your dentist will also check the condition of any existing dental work, such as fillings, implants and crowns
- Your dentist will completely examine your mouth to check for any signs of oral cancer
- If necessary, the hygienist will measure the depths of gum pockets that form around your teeth
- When needed, X-rays will be taken
- The hygienist will completely clean and polish your teeth
At the end of your appointment, one of our skilled dentists will recommend whatever procedures are necessary to resolve any dental issues that may exist.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Contact our office today to schedule an exam and cleaning appointment. We serve patients from throughout the Bulverde, Spring Branch, Timberwood Park, Canyon Lake, and San Marcos, TX areas.